You already know that hair care is essential. Routine conditioning treatments, proper shampoo schedules and regular maintenance will ensure that your hair stays healthy for as long as possible.
Combing your hair is as important as any other part of your hair care regimen. Combing your hair helps maintain strength and softness, as well as preventing breakage or knots. The right comb is important.
A wide-tooth hairbrush will cause less hair breakage than standard hairbrushes. The wide-tooth combs can quickly untangle hair and prevent it from forming extra knots. You don’t want to ruin your beautiful locks! A wide-toothed comb’s anatomy is very simple. The spacing between teeth is large, which is unlike what you would find on a brush. It is easier to separate sections of hair by using the comb. This reduces friction and pulls on individual strands. You will need to start by comb your ends first, then move up and gently massage your scalp once the rest of your hair has been combed.
Although the verdict isn’t yet out, most hairstylists won’t recommend combing hair while it’s still wet. Instead, hairstylists recommend oiling your locks and combing each strand to distribute the nutrients. You can make easy hairstyles with fine-tooth combs. Tails on fine-tooth combs are great for creating perfect parts. They also help with precision, teasing and smoothing out flyaways. You can make many different styles with your fine-toothed comb. These are some of them:
- Use the wide-toothed comb to comb your hair.
- Next, take the tail end the fine-tooth comb and draw straight lines down the middle your head
- For a beachy look, divide the hair and style with cream, hairspray or texturizing spray.
- Option: You can add some butterfly clips to your middle section, braid your hair or tie it in pigtails.
- To untangle knots, comb your hair with the wide-toothed comb.
- Take your hair down from the front and back. Then, draw a section on your favorite side.
- Style your hair according to your preference.
- You can pair it with a headband to create a classic look.
- Start by combing your hair back to the roots.
- Next, use the tail end your fine-toothed comb to make a zigzag running from the front to back.
- After you have created the zigzag shape, smoothen the hair on both sides. Use hair spray or styling cream to seal it.
- Add glitter to the zigzag to create a fun ’90s moment